The AICPA's Accounting and Valuation publications provide nonauthoritative guidance and illustrations for valuation specialists, preparers of financial statements, and independent auditors and address new accounting and valuation issues.
- Accounting and Valuation Guide Testing Goodwill for Impairment
- Accounting and Valuation Guide Valuation of Privately-Held-Company Equity Securities Issued as Compensation
- Accounting and Valuation Guide Assets Acquired in a Business Combination to Be Used in Research and Development Activities
AICPA Online Professional Library
When you subscribe to any one of the many subscription options on AICPA Online Professional Library, you're not only getting access to the most up-to-date guidance and tools, you are also linked to all of the relevant and related literature, including the FASB and GASB libraries.
Many publications and libraries may be of value to those interested in guidance related to accounting and valuation:
- AICPA Audit and Accounting Manual
- AICPA Audit Risk Assessment Tool and Guide
- AICPA Practice Tool The Auditor's Report: Comprehensive Guidance and Examples
- AICPA Professional Standards
- AICPA Technical Questions and Answers
- U.S. GAAP Financial Statements—Best Practices in Presentation and Disclosure
- Audit and Accounting Guide Set with FASB Accounting Standards Codification
- Essential A&A Research Collection
- Premium A&A Research Collection