WHAT: American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) Conference on Current SEC and PCAOB Developments
WHEN: Monday, December 9 – Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- James Doty, Chairman, Public Company Accounting Oversight Board, Washington, D.C.
- Russell Golden, Chairman, Financial Accounting Standards Board, Norwalk, Conn.
- Hans Hoogervorst, Chairman, International Accounting Standards Board, London, UK
- Paul Beswick, Chief Accountant, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Washington, D.C.
- Martin F. Baumann, Chief Auditor and Director of Professional Standards, PCAOB, Washington, D.C.
- David M. Walker, Former U.S. Comptroller General
- William E. Balhoff, Board Chair, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Baton Rouge, La.
- Cindy Fornelli, Executive Director, Center for Audit Quality, Washington, D.C.
Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, 2660 Woodley Road, N.W., Washington, D.C.
New York: Convene Conference Center, 730 Third Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, N.Y.
San Francisco: The Ritz Carlton, 600 Stockton Street, San Francisco, Calif.
Chicago: Summit Executive Centre, 205 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Ill.
Sessions are available in real time via the Internet.
Gain insight into the financial regulatory outlook for U.S. public companies from key SEC, PCAOB, FASB and IASB policymakers at the premier conference on SEC and PCAOB developments. With content specific to SEC-reporting companies and their auditors, the conference provides a high-level overview and practical details – delivered firsthand by policymakers, regulators, and industry experts.
A copy of the agenda is available at: http://www.aicpa.org/Press/DownloadableDocuments/Agenda-SEC-DC.pdf