- State Affordable Care Act Programs
- New GASB Pension Standards
- Single Audit Act Reforms
- OMB, GAO, GASB and FASAB Regulatory Updates
You are invited to cover…
WHAT: 2013 AICPA National Governmental Accounting & Auditing Update
WHEN: Monday, August 12 – Tuesday, August 13, 2013
(Post-Conference Optional Sessions, Wednesday, August 14, 2013)
WHERE: Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, 660 Woodley Road, N.W.,
David A. Vaudt, Chairman, Governmental Accounting Standards Board, Norwalk, Conn.
Tom Allen, Chair, Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board, Washington, D.C.
Steve App, Deputy to the Chairman and Chief Financial Officer, Federaal Insurance Corporation, Washington, D.C.
Don Hammond, Chief Operating Officer, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, Washington, D.C.
- Phyllis Fong, Inspector General, U.S. Department of Agriculture, Washington, D.C.
- Peg Gustafson, Inspector General, U.S. Small Business Administration, Washington, D.C.
- Jon Rymer, Inspector General, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Arlington, Va.
- Brian Miller, Inspector General, U.S. General Services Administration, Washington, D.C.
- George Opfer, Inspector General, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Washington, D.C.
- Kay Daly, Assistant Inspector General for Audit Services, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Office of Inspector General, Washington, D.C.
- Jim Dalkin, Director, U.S. Government Accountability Office, Washington, D.C
A copy of the conference schedule is available at: