What is NAC?
The National Accreditation Commission (NAC) leads the AICPA accreditation process and creates an environment that fosters the efficient and effective development of marketplace recognition for CPA-provided specialty services.
How it Works
- Recommends and implements specific credential programs, including the evaluation of business plans for each accreditation effort.
- Provides a continuous and rigorous oversight process of existing programs, including assessment of domestic and global market and CPA/CPA equivalent acceptance, competition, and the appropriateness of entry and maintenance requirements.
- Oversees the sunset of credentials if appropriate.
Working with Credential Committees
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) Credential Committeet
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) Credential Committee
- Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP) Credential Committee
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) Credential Committee
National Accreditation Commission (NAC) Members
Jimmy Williams, Chair
Compass Capital Management, LLC
Cronkite & Kissell
Foothill Ranch, CA
Anna Maria Cicirello
KPMG Forensic Inc.
Alberta Securities Commission
Grant Thornton LLP
New York, NY
Dooley & Company, L.L.P.
Lucas County Children Services
CLS Financial Advisors, Inc.
Robert S. Oberstein
RSO Advisors, LLP
Jodi Ann Ray
Texas Society of CPAs
Educational Strategies Co.
Saint Louis, MO