Resources for small CPA firms – included with your membership
You asked, we listened. The AICPA knows that small firms are the powerhouses behind the financial success of their clients. That’s why we’re committed to giving you what you need to succeed.
Busy Season Fun Calendar
Show staff that their efforts are appreciated throughout busy season with these ideas.
CPAs’ top 5 questions about blockchain, cryptocurrencies
Tax ramifications, smart contracts, and job security are among the issues top of mind
Financial Reporting Framework for SMEs
Non-GAAP financial reporting framework by CPAs with decades of experience serving small- and medium-sized companies.
Tax law snapshot
Keep your clients in the know with this overview of developments that could impact their 2018 returns.
Listen to the latest episode, Growing a small firm through mergers and acquisitions with Dov Zaidman, CPA, CITP, CGMA, on the playlist to the right.
Top member benefits
AICPA Member Insurance Programs
Best-in-class personal and business insurance solutions customized for CPAs, their families and firms. Designed for small firms with up to 3 accountants and annual revenues up to $400,000.
AICPA Member Discount Program
Save on travel, technology, office supplies, shipping and more. Plus, try our new partner, GE Appliances, and enjoy up to 25% off.
Ways we're working for you
AICPA advocactes for CPAs with federal, state and local policymakers. See some of our latest:
- AICPA Sends IRS List of Recommendations Regarding Section 965 Transition Tax
- AICPA Urges IRS to Reconsider Plans for Taxpayer Transcript Processing Changes and Proposes Solution
- AICPA testifies at IRS hearing on qualified business income deduction rules
- Cybersecurity Awareness Month sees state cybersecurity measures affecting CPA firms
- IRS guidance on the deduction for business meals tracks AICPA recommendations