Leading tax forward
Tax Section membership
Available to all current AICPA members
Tax Section membership keeps CPA tax practitioners like you ahead of trends in your specialization. It's a strategic advantage in demonstrating your value as a trusted provider of professional tax and planning services.
As a Tax Section member, you get:
- 4 free Tax Practice Quarterly webcasts — up to 8 complimentary CPE credits ($396 value)
- Tax Resource Library: Access to content focused on key practice areas in planning, compliance, IRS guidance, firm management and ethics
- Tax Reform Resource Center: Make sense of the legislation with news, resources, tools and learning
- The Tax Adviser magazine: Award-winning publication with timely, in-depth, practical and comprehensive information on federal and state tax developments
- Annual Tax Compliance Kit: A comprehensive collection of resources to assist with return preparation, review and delivery
Meet Cari Weston, CPA, CGMA, Director of Taxation
Free web tours of the Tax Section
Get the most out of your membership, as we explore quick links and essential tips to using the Tax Section website.
How membership dues work
When you join the Tax Section as a new member, your billing cycle will be prorated based on the month you join.
Interested in exploring the Tax Section?
Preview a benefit - IRS Penalty Abatement Templates - you can use for your clients facing first-time and reasonable cause penalty abatement.
Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of joining the Tax Section
The Tax Section membership delivers what you want — and what you need.
Other AICPA Section memberships to consider
Explore these options if the Tax Section isn't right for you.
Tools, advocacy and guidance to strengthen your services in estate, tax, retirement, risk management and investment planning
Supporting your work with NFPs through the latest accounting, auditing, tax and governance resources