Clients are looking for your expertise
Personal Financial Planning (PFP) Section membership
Available to all current AICPA members
Personal Financial Planning (PFP) Section membership offers resources to broaden your technical expertise, improve your professional competence and expand your practice in tax, estate, retirement, risk management and investment planning.
As a PFP Section member, you get:
- 4 free PFP webcasts — up to 8 complimentary CPE credits ($396 value)
- Broadridge Advisor™: Deliver current and clear information to your clients customized with your name and company logo ($499 value)
- PFP resources: The latest planning strategies and trends in personal financial planning services, so you can practice competently and profitably
- PFP publications: Breaking PFP news, legislative/regulatory advocacy, Bob Veres Inside Information and more
- 20% discount on all PFP-related products like the PFP Certificate program: Dynamic courses covering technical information through online, on-demand training
All about the Personal Financial Planning Section
Our membership year runs Aug. 1 through July 31. When you join an AICPA section as a new member, your billing cycle will be prorated based on the month you join.
Please see the chart below for prorated PFP section membership rates:
|Join Month||Months of Membership||2019-20|
How membership dues work
When you join the Personal Financial Planning Section as a new member, your billing cycle will be prorated based on the month you join.
Interested in exploring the AICPA Personal Financial Planning Section?
Check out the "Adviser's Guide to Retirement and Elder Planning," a 4-part series covering client planning and decision-making.
Questions? Send us an email at email@example.com.
Benefits of joining the Personal Financial Planning Section
Personal Financial Planning Section membership delivers what you want — and what you need.
Time-saving practice aids (forms, checklists, client letters, worksheets and client handouts) from members in PFP practice, providing in-depth guidance and clarity
CPE and learning
Four free webcasts (up to 8 complimentary CPE credits) led by PFP subject-matter experts ($396 value)
Other AICPA Section memberships to consider
Explore these options if the Personal Financial Planning Section isn't right for you.
Everything CPA tax practitioners need to stay ahead of trends, and your advantage as the most trusted provider of professional tax services
Professional guidance, resources and tools for your forensic accounting and business valuation role