Clients are looking for your expertise
Personal Financial Planning (PFP) Section membership
Available to all current AICPA members
Personal Financial Planning (PFP) Section membership offers resources to broaden your technical expertise, improve your professional competence and expand your practice in tax, estate, retirement, risk management and investment planning.
As a PFP Section member, you get:
- 4 free PFP webcasts — up to 8 complimentary CPE credits ($396 value)
- Client ready content via Broadridge Advisor™ - Over 3,000 resources to help you talk with clients about complicated topics ($499 value)
- PFP resources: The latest planning strategies and trends in personal financial planning services to help you advise clients and manage your practice
- PFP publications: Weekly PFP News, weekly Financial Planning Digest, legislative and regulatory updates, Bob Veres Inside Information and more ($350 value)
- 20% discount on all PFP-related products like the PFP Certificate program: Dynamic courses covering technical information through online, on-demand training
All about the Personal Financial Planning Section
Our membership year runs Aug. 1 through July 31. When you join an AICPA section as a new member, your billing cycle will be prorated based on the month you join.
Please see the chart below for prorated PFP section membership rates:
|Join Month||Months of Membership||2019-20|
How membership dues work
When you join the Personal Financial Planning Section as a new member, your billing cycle will be prorated based on the month you join.
Free resources for today
- PFP podcasts
- PFP COVID-19 toolkit
- Volume 1 of The Adviser’s Guide to Financial & Estate Planning
- Resources to help you start a tax and financial planning practice
Interested in exploring the AICPA Personal Financial Planning Section?
Check out the "Adviser's Guide to Retirement and Elder Planning," a 4-part series covering client planning and decision-making.
Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of joining the Personal Financial Planning Section
Personal Financial Planning Section membership delivers what you want — and what you need.
Time-saving practice aids (forms, checklists, client letters, worksheets and client handouts) from members in PFP practice, providing in-depth guidance and clarity
CPE and learning
Four free webcasts (up to 8 complimentary CPE credits) led by PFP subject-matter experts ($396 value)
Other AICPA Section memberships to consider
Explore these options if the Personal Financial Planning Section isn't right for you.
Everything CPA tax practitioners need to stay ahead of trends, and your advantage as the most trusted provider of professional tax services
Professional guidance, resources and tools for your forensic accounting and business valuation role