Complete access in support of your profession
Our Regular membership is for CPAs (currently or previously licensed), who have not had their license revoked for disciplinary reasons.
As a Regular Member, you get:
- Full voting rights on important issues that affect members and the CPA profession
- Free 1-year subscription to Journal of Accountancy magazine ($75 value)
- Discounted insurance products, including life, professional liability, home, auto and renter’s insurance
- $300 off AICPA conferences
- Up to 30% off AICPA CPE
- Eligibility to pursue specialized credentials, the CGMA designation and section memberships
- Discounts on 20+ brands such as FedEx, Lenovo, GE, Office Depot and Hertz
How membership dues work
Annual membership dues are based on your role, industry and work status. When you join as a new member, your billing cycle will be prorated based on the month you joined.
Are you eligible for Regular membership?
If you can answer YES to these statements, you are eligible.
Your exam status
I passed the CPA Exam or the International Qualification Exam (IQEX).
Your CPE status
I meet the 120-hour CPE requirement.
Your CPA license
I hold a current and valid CPA license/certificate, OR
I held a CPA license/certificate in the past, and it was not revoked for disciplinary reasons.
If you have completed the requirements for CPA licensure as defined by the Uniform Accountancy Act (UAA) and have never been licensed:
Download the UAA Application
As a Regular Member, you agree to be governed by and comply with the Bylaws and Code of Professional Conduct of the AICPA, including requirements for continuing professional education (CPE).
View all eligibility requirements
Benefits of joining the AICPA
Wherever your career takes you, we're here to provide what you need. Membership in the AICPA is an investment in your future.
Other ways to become an AICPA member
Consider these options if Regular membership isn't right for you.
In recognition of your involvement and expertise in markets outside the U.S.