Non-CPA Associate Member
Because of your deep involvement in accounting or finance (and your work with CPAs)
As a Non-CPA Associate Member, you get:
- Discounted insurance products, including life, professional liability, home, auto and renter’s insurance
- $300 off AICPA conferences
- Up to 30% off AICPA CPE
- Discounts on 20+ brands such as FedEx, Lenovo, GE, Office Depot and Hertz
- Eligibility to pursue specialized credentials and the CGMA designation
How membership dues work
Annual membership dues are based on your role, industry and work status. When you join as a new member, your billing cycle will be prorated based on the month you joined.
Are you eligible for Non-CPA Associate membership?
If you can answer YES to one of these statements, you are eligible.
- I'm an owner or a professional staff member of a CPA accounting firm licensed for U.S. practice, and the firm has at least one person with AICPA Regular membership.
- I am employed by any U.S. or non-U.S. college or university in a full-time business or accounting educator role.
- I am a corporate or government finance professional under the supervision of, or sponsored by, a regular voting member of the AICPA.*
* When applying under this criteria, please provide the name and membership number of a current regular voting member willing to sponsor your application. Sponsoring a finance professional is an affirmation by the member that the applicant is employed in a business, government or nonprofit organization, or in a consulting or law firm.
- I have management or governance responsibilities with respect to an organization that is served by an industry-specific membership section of the AICPA as established by Council.
- I am eligible to obtain an AICPA credential but don't qualify for regular voting AICPA membership or any other Associate category.
Benefits of joining the AICPA
Wherever your career takes you, we're here to provide what you need. Membership in the AICPA is an investment in your future.
Other ways to become an AICPA member
Consider these options if Non-CPA Associate membership isn't right for you.
In recognition of your involvement and expertise in markets outside the U.S.