In recognition of your involvement and expertise in markets outside the United States
As an International Associate member, you get:
How membership dues work
Annual membership dues are based on your role, industry and work status. When you join as a new member, your billing cycle will be prorated based on the month you joined.
Are you eligible for International Associate membership?
If you can answer YES to these statements, you are eligible.
Your primary affiliation
I am a regular member of one of the following organizations:
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Canada: Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (CPA)
- England and Wales: Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Germany: Institut der Wirtschaftsprüfer in Deutschland e.V. (IDW)
- Hong Kong: Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Ireland: Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- Japan: Japanese Institute of Certified Public Accountants (JICPA)
- Mexico: Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Scotland: Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South Africa: South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
Your credential at home
I have a valid non-U.S. accounting credential from one of the above professional organizations, governmental entity or similar accountancy body approved by the AICPA Board of Directors.
Benefits of joining the AICPA
Wherever your career takes you, we're here to provide what you need. Membership in the AICPA is an investment in your future.
Other ways to become an AICPA member
Consider these options if International Associate membership isn't right for you.