CPA Exam Candidate
On your way to take the CPA Exam and join the profession
As a CPA Exam Candidate member, you get:
- Tools and resources to help you become a CPA, such as practice tests and score release calculators
- Essential Audit & Accounting Research Collection for $75/year ($500 savings)
- AICPA Professional Literature Bundle online — Professional Standards, Tech Practice Aids and PCAOB Standards & Rules — for $40/year ($400 savings)
- Audit & Accounting Manual for $25 ($140 savings)
- Discounts on 20+ brands such as Lenovo, Marriott and Hertz
How membership dues work
Annual membership dues are based on your role, industry and work status. When you join as a new member, your billing cycle will be prorated based on the month you joined.
Are you eligible for CPA Exam Candidate membership?
If you can answer YES to these statements, you are eligible.
I am a college graduate.
Your exam status
I intend to study for the exam, OR
I am scheduled to take the exam, OR
I am currently taking the exam.
How long you can be a CPA Exam Candidate member
Whichever comes first:
- Up to 5 years from your AICPA join date
- Until you pass the CPA Exam
- Until you qualify for another AICPA membership category
After you pass the CPA Exam (congratulations!), let us know. You can upgrade your membership to Associate Member while you're waiting for certification.
Member Service: 888.777.7077 (9am–6pm ET Monday–Friday) or, email@example.com.
Benefits of joining the AICPA
Wherever your career takes you, we're here to provide what you need. Membership in the AICPA is an investment in your future.
Other ways to become an AICPA member
Consider these options if CPA Exam Candidate membership isn't right for you.
In recognition of your involvement and expertise in markets outside the U.S.