AICPA Section Memberships Overview - CPA Canada
The AICPA is proud to offer qualified CPA Canada members Sections Memberships in the areas of personal financial planning, information management, technology assurance, forensics and business valuation. See below for an overview of the section memberships available to you and apply today.
Forensics and Valuation Services (FVS) Section
The FVS Section provides tools and resources for CPAs specializing in forensic accounting and business valuation services to serve their clients and enhance their business. The FVS Section’s efforts to support its members are centered upon the following 6 areas: Advocacy, Certification, Community, News & Information, Practice Development and Professional Development.
Benefits of FVS Section Membership
- Resources – resources focused on helping you develop or expand your knowledge in forensics and business valuation. Examples include the FVS Online Professional Library and Daubert Tracker.
- Discounts – Receive discounts on resources, webcasts and conferences and more.
- Advocacy - The FVS Section serves as the voice of CPAs who provide forensic and valuation services by promoting and protecting member interests with regulators and other third parties.
- CPE & Professional Development – opportunities to improve your expertise and achieve career goals.
- Community – network with your peers and grow your network by connection with other members.
- News & publications – timely communications such as FVS News to keep you up to date on the issues you care about most.
Personal Financial Planning (PFP) Section
The PFP Section will broaden your technical expertise, improve your professional competence and help you deliver high-quality, profitable personal financial planning services. As a member, you’ll receive essential information to stay up-to-date on critical PFP issues; receive guidance on performing proficient PFP services; and receive valuable practice management tools such as sample forms, reports, exhibits and checklists.
Benefits of PFP Section Membership
- Resources – Resources focused on helping practitioners develop or expand their knowledge in personal financial planning such as Broadridge Advisor™.
- Discounts – Discounts on conferences, webcasts and products and more.
- Advocacy - The PFP Section serves as the voice of CPAs who provide financial planning related services by protecting member and public interests with regulators and other third parties as well.
- CPE & Professional Development – Webcasts, podcasts, conferences and other education opportunities are held throughout the year with industry experts on a variety of intermediate and advanced PFP topics.
- Community – Take advantage of member-only networking opportunities.
- News & publications – Stay up to date with PFP News plus, get exclusive access to Bob Veres’ Inside Information and Financial Planning Digest.