AICPA members on assignment overseas in England & Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Hong Kong, Japan and Germany are eligible to receive benefits, such as attendance at education programs, electronic newsletters, Technical Hotline, and library services at local member rates from the accounting institutes in the Global Accounting Alliance (GAA).
Visitors to the U.S. who are members of these institutes in the GAA are eligible to receive similar AICPA member benefits. Details are available from Luke Whiteside via email or phone: 919-402-4154.
The Global Accounting Alliance (GAA) is made up of 11 of the world's leading accounting bodies, brought together to promote quality services, share information and collaborate on important international issues. Links to the participating GAA Passport to Member Service institutes are listed here:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of England & Wales (ICAEW)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- Chartered Accountants in Australia/New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (CPA)
- Institut der Wirtschaftsprüfer in Deutschland (IDW)
- Japanese Institute of Certified Public Accountants (JICPA)