Your Firm Will Enjoy a Long List of Plan Benefits
The AICPA 401(k) Plans for Firms program offers a comprehensive, affordable, and easy to manage program. Take a moment to consider all the plan includes:
Why a 401(k) is the Smart Choice for EVERYONE
A 401(k) plan represents one of the most sound retirement options—with the ability to contribute more throughout the year than other plans. Consider the following example:
SIMPLE vs. Safe Harbor Plan Comparison Chart
Example is based on 2018 IRS contribution limits.
More Reasons Why 401(k) Makes Sense: Why a 401(k) is the Smart Choice for EVERYONE
- Up to a $500 annual tax credit for 3 years for qualifying firms for establishing a plan
- Profit Share component can be built in with options to maximize employer amounts
- Low cost investment options to help to keep more of your savings
- Emergency access via loans (optional)
- Customized Choice of vesting schedules and eligibility options to address your firm's specific objectives
- Allows both pretax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions, regardless of income
- Protected from creditors in every state
For more information about the program:
*The AICPA 401(k) Plan for Firms Member Retirement program has been designed around the needs of AICPA members in firms with 1 to 50 employees.