Member Discount Program
Insurance & Finance
- AICPA Insurance
- AICPA 401(k) Plans for Firms
Business Services & Firm Solutions
- Lands' End Business Outfitters
- GE Appliances
- Church Hill Classics
- CPA Accessories Collection
AICPA 401(k) Plans for Firms - Member Discount Program
Become an AICPA member and save
The AICPA 401(k) Plans for Firms program is a comprehensive retirement solution for CPAs, created by CPAs.
According to a recent survey of CPAs, almost 65% planned to fund their retirement with their personal assets or sell off their interest in their firm/practice. Don’t rely on this as a primary strategy for retiring! With the AICPA 401(k) Plans for Firms, now with two options, the standard Plans for Firms 401(k) Plan or the Plans for Firms PEP (Pooled Employer Plan) option, you can find a solution that works for everyone; from sole practitioners to a small and mid-sized firms.
The AICPA 401(k) Plans for Firms program allows small, mid-sized, and sole practitioner firms to:
- Maximize partner savings for tomorrow
- Reduce tax liability
- Attract and retain top talent
- Access exceptional $100/month plans exclusively for AICPA firm members with 1-50 employees
Watch our video for a program overview:
For program details:
- Read the AICPA 401(k) Plans for Firms program overview and review our Retirement Brochure.
- Call 877.264.2615 to speak to a retirement specialist
(Monday- Friday 8:00a.m.-8:00p.m. ET)
- Complete this Online Form, and a specialist will contact you
Select from over 9,500 investment options including:
The AICPA 401(k) Plan for Firms Member Retirement program has been designed around the needs of AICPA members in firms with 1 to 50 employees. For AICPA members in business and industry or in firms with greater than 50 employees, these benefits may not apply. Please consult with a sales specialist to learn more. The consultation with a local retirement specialist is available in most major markets.
**Small businesses establishing first-time retirement programs may be eligible to receive a tax credit of 50% for annual administrative costs, up to $5000, in each of the first three years of the program. Note: 100% of the employee salary deferrals are invested with 401(k) plans.