Member Discount Program
Insurance & Finance
- AICPA Insurance
- AICPA 401(k) Plans for Firms
Business Services & Firm Solutions
- Lands' End Business Outfitters
- GE Appliances
- Church Hill Classics
- CPA Accessories Collection
AICPA 401(k) Plans for Firms - Member Discount Program
The AICPA 401(k) Plans for Firms program is a comprehensive retirement solution for CPAs, created by CPAs.
According to a recent survey of CPAs, almost 65% planned to fund their retirement with their personal assets or sell off their interest in their firm/practice. Don’t rely on this as a primary strategy for retiring! With the AICPA 401(k) Plans for Firms, you can have a 401(k) plan that works for everyone; from sole practitioners to a small and mid-sized firm.
The AICPA 401(k) Plans for Firms program allows small, mid-sized, and sole practitioner firms to:
- Maximize partner savings for tomorrow
- Reduce tax liability
- Attract and retain top talent
- Access exceptional $100/month plans exclusively for AICPA firm members with 1-50 employees
For program details:
- Read the AICPA 401(k) Plans for Firms program overview and review our Retirement Brochure.
- Call 877.264.2615 to speak to a retirement specialist
(Monday- Friday 8:00a.m.-8:00p.m. ET)
- Complete this Online Form, and a specialist will contact you
Select from over 9,500 investment options including:
The AICPA 401(k) Plan for Firms Member Retirement program has been designed around the needs of AICPA members in firms with 1 to 50 employees. For AICPA members in business and industry or in firms with greater than 50 employees, these benefits may not apply. Please consult with a sales specialist to learn more. The consultation with a local retirement specialist is available in most major markets.
**Small businesses establishing first-time retirement programs may be eligible to receive a tax credit of 50% for annual administrative costs, up to $500, in each of the first three years of the program. Note: 100% of the employee salary deferrals are invested with 401(k) plans.