The AICPA has determined the following requirements for CEIV credential holders:
- Meet a minimum number of hours of fair value-related experience (initial and ongoing)
- Undertake required fair value-related education (initial and ongoing)
- Successfully complete related valuation and fair value measurement exam(s)
- Submit to a proactive, ongoing engagement-level quality monitoring process
- Comply with the established Mandatory Performance Framework
The trademarks CEIV and CERTIFIED IN ENTITY AND INTANGIBLE VALUATIONS are owned by Corporate and Intangibles Valuation Organization, LLC, and are used under license agreements between Corporate and Intangibles Valuation Organization, LLC and RICS, ASA and AICPA.