If you're a CPA 40 or younger, it's vital to have an organization that supports the advancement of your career. And while joining the AICPA isn't a requirement for becoming part of the Young CPA Network, many of our initiatives are designed for AICPA members.
The Young CPA Network provides you with an opportunity to build and really connect to a peer networking group with the AICPA as your professional home.
- Discounts on business and personal insurance
- Conference discounts (including the EDGE Experience)
- Eligibility for the AICPA Leadership Academy
- Member Discount Program, including travel, technology and more
- CPE and professional development resources
- Advocacy on behalf of the profession
- Volunteer opportunities with over 180 groups
Learn more about membership benefits
CHOOSE YOUR MEMBERSHIP TYPE