Young CPA CPE and Events
Professional development programs and events
AICPA’s Emerging Partner Training Forum prepares new and emerging partners to direct and lead their firms toward the future. It provides two days of intensive learning about the responsibilities and expectations of senior firm leaders, how to navigate change, the future of the CPA profession and more. Learn more.
Accounting awards for young professionals
CPE resources for young members
Learning programs to take you where you want to go. Make smart CPE choices that provide you with necessary information while preparing you for new assignments you’d like to take on.
- Conferences - Over 40 national conferences combine an interactive educational setting, great networking and popular destinations.
- CPE - Develop and improve your skills and meet CPE requirements with hundreds of high-quality, self-paced courses.
- Certificates - Demonstrate competency, expand your career opportunities or enter new areas of practice by earning certificates.
- Publications - Find clear guidance and comprehensive practical resources to help you excel in your areas of practice.
- Webcasts - Live, interactive hot topic updates at your computer.
Unlimited CPE Self-Study
This leading online subscription library offers hundreds of one and two credit courses. Learn more >>