Tax Compliance & Planning Resource Center
The AICPA Tax Section’s Tax Compliance & Planning Resource Center contains a curated collection of guidance and practice aids to help you prepare and file your client’s tax returns and address all your tax planning needs.
Featured Tax Section Resources
Checklists, Practice Guides, and Templates
- S Corporation Shareholder Basis Schedule: This tool assists tax practitioners in determining an S corporation’s individual shareholder’s basis for use in completing Form 1040.
- Tax Return Due Dates - Tax Deadlines for Accountants: This page provides guidance and tools to help you comply with tax return due dates and maximize workflow productivity.
- Casualty Loss and Disaster Relief: Guidance page that assists practitioners in determining what a casualty loss is and how to calculate the amount of the loss; features our Casualty Loss Practice Guide.
- Tangible Property Regulations Guidance and Tools: Offers resources to help practitioners with compliance, practice management, and ethical considerations surrounding the repair regulations.
- International Taxation Resource Center: Checklists, practice guides, and other guidance to serve clients with their international tax needs.
- AICPA Tax and Planning Services
- AICPA Roadmap to Developing a Planning & Tax Advisory Business (PDF)
- Tax Code, Regulations and Official Guidance (irs.gov)
Have an idea for a new resourcer?