Uncovering Tax Tools and Resource for Tax Section Members
||New to the Tax Section or maybe you are looking to maximize the value of your membership? Then you've come to the right place!
The Tax Section offers a variety of resources, tools, and practice aids to help make your life a little easier. Hidden Treasures is an informational webcast intended to review all the benefits of Tax Section membership (for prospective members) and highlight newly added resources (for existing members).
This hour-long presentation is available free, without CPE, twice a year - generally in December and June. Between sessions, an archive of the most recent presentation is available on-demand.
You should attend the Hidden Treasures webcast if you want to walk through the benefits of Tax Section membership, such as:
- Tax Practice Support — Checklists, engagement letters, practice guides, client letters, and analyses on a wide range of important issues
- New tools such as the Interactive Tax Checklists (learn how to access your gratis subscription and obtain special pricing on additional seats purchased for your practice)
- Regular Webcasts — Hot topics and practice guidance that matter to CPAs, including the Tax Power Hour webcast series exclusively for Tax Section members
- Regular E-Alerts — The latest news and featured products with member discounts
- Exclusive Discounts —
- How to take advantage of standing member discounts on tax-related conferences and products
- Did you know you can save $55 off a subscription to The Tax Adviser — The authoritative voice for news, analysis and guidance on state and federal taxes?
We will walk you through the Tax Section website and show you where to find these resources, how to uncover checklists, charts, sample client letters, and take advantage of all tax section discounts available across the Institute.
This is an interactive session that offers practical tips, website navigation tricks and (of course) include plenty of time for Q&A. Be sure to bring your questions about what the Tax Section membership can do for you.
Save the Date for our next session in June 2014.