Tax CPE & Learning
The AICPA schedules webcasts and events that provide expert advice on technical tax and planning issues that matter to CPAs. Tax Section members receive additional discounted pricing on webcasts and four complimentary webcasts (annually) that offer eight hours of CPE credit. This page provides registration links and other information on upcoming learning opportunities.
Featured Tax Section Event
Tax Reform Readiness: Reevaluating Clients' Choice of Entity
May 31, 1pm ET, 2 CPE credits
Understand how the new rules affect your client’s entity selection and walk through comparisons and examples of the tax consequences of being a C corporation, S corporation or partnership/LLC.
- May 21 (1pm ET) Tax Reform's Impact on International Business (rebroadcast), 4 CPE credits
- May 22 (1pm ET) Getting to the Heart of Tax Reform: Individual Income Tax Changes and Planning Strategies (rebroadcast), 4 CPE credits
- June 6 (1pm ET) Tax Reform: The New Qualified Business Income (QBI) Deduction (rebroadcast), 2 CPE credits
- Jun 19 (1pm ET) Tax Reform Readiness: Effectively Hold a Client Tax Planning Meeting, 2 CPE credits
Archived Tax Section Webcasts
Can't make it to the live event or prefer to watch a webcast on-demand? Tax Section webcasts are archived for one year and available for Tax Section members to watch any time (without CPE credit). In most cases, presentation materials are also available for download as part of the webcast archive. Archives are generally available one week after the original event, unless the event offers a rebroadcast. In that case, the archive is generally available within one week after the rebroadcast. View archives.
- Getting to the Heart of Tax Reform: Individual Tax and Estate Planning Strategies, 5 CPE credits
- Tax Reform's Impact on Corporations and Pass-Through Entities, 5.5 CPE credits
- Tax Reform's Impact on International Business, 5.5 CPE credits
- Tax Reform's Impact on Global Intangible Low-Taxed Income and Foreign-Derived Intangible Income, 2 CPE credits
- Tax Reform's Impact on Other Subpart F Modifications and Inbound Transactions, 2 CPE credits
- Tax Reform's Impact on Outbound Taxation, 3 CPE credits