Continuing Professional Education, Web Events and Conferences for Tax Professionals
Stay in the know, tap into industry experts and meet your CPE requirements with first-class learning opportunities for tax and financial planning professionals.
Free CPE and Discounts for Tax Section Members
Tax Section members get access to four complimentary webcasts each year that offer 8 hours of CPE credits and receive additional discounts on various webcasts and conferences.
Featured Tax Section Event
Tax Practice Quarterly: 2020 Tax Ethics Update
Oct. 29, 1pm ET, 2 CPE Credits
(Free to Tax Section members)
Join us for an annual tax ethics update and hear real-life examples to help you navigate challenging ethical situations and develop an effective tax practice quality control system. In this webcast we’ll review existing rules and standards as well as recent updates to the Statements on Standards for Tax Services (SSTSs).
- AICPA Town Hall Series: CARES Act and Paycheck Protection Program, every Thursday, 3pm ET, 1 CPE credit (Free for AICPA members)
- Accountants Liability: Balancing Risk and Reward (Tax Focus), (rebroadcast) multiple dates available, 1pm ET, 4 CPE credits
- SECURE Act: A seismic shift in your clients' tax and financial plans, multiple dates available, 1pm ET, 2 CPE credits
- Washington Tax Brief November 2020, Nov. 12, 11am ET, 1 CPE credit (Free for AICPA members)
Archived Tax Section Webcasts
Can't make it to the live event or prefer to watch a webcast on-demand?
Tax Section webcasts are archived for one year and available for Tax Section members to watch any time (no CPE offered).
Featured: Unlimited Webcasts
Get year-round unrestricted access to more than 500 webcasts featuring top experts, regulators and industry leaders. With the Annual Webcast Pass, you can explore a variety of topics specific to your current work or for future career opportunities.
Upcoming Tax Conferences
AICPA National Tax Online Conference
Nov. 16 – Nov. 17
Join us for the industry's most reliable guidance, coverage of the most pressing issues, and dynamic networking opportunities across two intensive days of learning that will help shape your entire year.
Improve your skills and meet CPE requirements with high-quality, self-paced courses from the AICPA. Stay on top of current legislation and standards with a variety of learning options on key tax topics.
1040 Tax Return Workshop
Provides the latest tax reform, legislative guidance and technical knowledge you need to serve your individual and business tax clients (39.5 CPE credits).
Other Self-Study Courses
- Annual Tax Update: Individuals and Sole Proprietorships, 38 CPE credits