Continuing Professional Education, Web Events and Conferences for Tax Professionals
Stay in the know, tap into industry experts and meet your CPE requirements with first-class learning opportunities for tax and financial planning professionals.
Free CPE and Discounts for Tax Section Members
Tax Section members get access to four complimentary webcasts each year that offer 8 hours of CPE credits and receive additional discounts on various webcasts and conferences.
Featured Tax Section Event
Tax Practice Quarterly: 2019 Tax Ethics Update
Oct. 30, 2019, 1pm ET, 2 CPE credits
(Free for Tax Section members)
Get your annual tax ethics update from our experts, Donna Sauter, CPA, and Joe Scutellaro, CPA. They will share real-life examples on how to navigate various ethical situations and develop an effective tax practice quality control system.
- IRS Tax Penalties and Strategies for Abatement, (rebroadcast), Oct. 21, 1pm ET, 2 CPE credits
- Advanced Sec. 199A Planning Strategies, (rebroadcast) multiple dates offered, 1pm ET, 1.5 CPE credits
- Panel: Working in the Cannabis Industry (rebroadcast), multiple dates offered, 1pm ET, 1 CPE credit
- Tax Practice Quarterly: 2020 Busy Season Readiness, Dec. 2, 1pm ET, 2 CPE credits
Archived Tax Section Webcasts
Can't make it to the live event or prefer to watch a webcast on-demand?
Tax Section webcasts are archived for one year and available for Tax Section members to watch any time (no CPE offered).
Featured: Unlimited Webcasts
Get year-round unrestricted access to more than 500 webcasts featuring top experts, regulators and industry leaders. With the Annual Webcast Pass, you can explore a variety of topics specific to your current work or for future career opportunities.
Upcoming Tax Conferences
AICPA National Tax Conference
Nov. 13-14 | Washington, D.C. or Attend Online ($100 discount for Tax Section members)
Heard enough about the new legislation and critical issues surrounding the tax landscape this year? Get a different lens from the IRS, Treasury and the DOJ as they share their perspectives. Also, join other thought leaders in tax as they provide their insights and experiences on the latest updates this year.
- Nov. 18-19: AICPA Sophisticated Tax Planning for Your Wealthy Clients, Philadelphia, PA. or Virtual (discounts for Tax Section members)
- Dec. 11-12: AICPA Elder Planning Online Conference, Virtual only, (discounts for Tax and PFP Section members)
Improve your skills and meet CPE requirements with high-quality, self-paced courses from the AICPA. Stay on top of current legislation and standards with a variety of learning options on key tax topics.
1040 Tax Return Workshop
Provides the latest tax reform, legislative guidance and technical knowledge you need to serve your individual and business tax clients (39.5 CPE credits).
Other Self-Study Courses
- Annual Tax Update: Individuals and Sole Proprietorships, 38 CPE credits
- Multistate Taxation – Tax Staff Essentials, 10 CPE credits
- Protecting your Client and Your Firm from Tax Return Identity Theft, 4.5 CPE credits