Tax CPE & Learning
The AICPA schedules webcasts and events that provide expert advice on technical tax and planning issues that matter to CPAs. Tax Section members receive additional discounted pricing on webcasts and four complimentary webcasts (annually) that offer eight hours of CPE credit. This page provides registration links and other information on upcoming learning opportunities.
Featured Tax Section Event
Getting to the Heart of Tax Reform: Individual Income Tax Changes and Planning Strategies
Feb. 22 and Feb. 28, 1pm ET, 4 CPE credits
The monumental passing of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act results in historic tax reform impacting nearly every American. This CPE course provides a comprehensive overview of the changes impacting individuals and families as well as critical financial planning considerations and strategies.
- Feb. 16 (9am ET) Annual Tax Update: Corporations and Pass-Through Entities, 8 CPE credits
- Feb. 21 (1pm ET) Tax Reform's Impact on Corporations and Pass-Through Entities, (rebroadcast) 4 CPE credits
- Mar. 6 (9am ET) Annual Tax Update: Individuals and Sole Proprietor, (rebroadcast) 8 CPE credits
- Mar. 6 (1pm ET) Key Tax Law Changes that Impact Business Valuation and Financial Forensics, 2 CPE credits
Archived Tax Section Webcasts
Can't make it to the live event or prefer to watch a webcast on-demand? Tax Section webcasts are archived for one year and available for Tax Section members to watch any time (without CPE credit). In most cases, presentation materials are also available for download as part of the webcast archive. Archives are generally available one week after the original event, unless the event offers a rebroadcast. In that case, the archive is generally available within one week after the rebroadcast. View archives.
Tax Nano Library LearningTake advantage of exclusive, unlimited online access to our Tax Nano Learning Library. Free for Tax Section members, these 10-minute CPE modules on tax and practice management topics such as repair regulations, individual tax, ITIN renewals, and innovation provide an excellent way to get quick answers to key issues. Check back often as this new learning library will be continuously updated. Learn more.
- Jun 11-14: AICPA Engage Conference, Las Vegas, NV or virtual (discounts for Tax Section members)