Continuing Professional Education, Web Events and Conferences for Tax Professionals
Stay in the know, tap into industry experts and meet your CPE requirements with first-class learning opportunities for tax and financial planning professionals.
Free CPE and Discounts for Tax Section Members
Tax Section members get access to four complimentary webcasts each year that offer 8 hours of CPE credits and receive additional discounts on various webcasts and conferences.
Featured Tax Section Event
Tax Practice Quarterly: The Evolving Tax Practice
May 7, 1pm ET, 2 CPE credits
(Free for Tax Section members; PFP section members and PFS credential holders receive a 20% discount)
Change description to: Our tax practices face many challenges as the need for sophisticated tax and financial planning services grow, and the way we run our practices continues to evolve. Join us for this special Tax Section event as we uncover the many facets of managing a tax practice.
- Understanding Market Implications and Bringing Calm Amid Chaos (rebroadcast), Multiple dates, 1pm ET, 1.5 CPE credits, (Free to AICPA members)
- Navigating change: Tax implications of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, Multiple dates and times, 1 CPE credit (Free to AICPA members)
- Tax Implications of The Coronavirus Aid Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act, Multiple dates, 1pm ET, 1 CPE credit
- SECURE Act: A seismic shift in your clients' tax and financial plans, (rebroadcast) Multiple dates, 1pm ET, 2 CPE credits
- 2020 NFP Tax Update: What You Need to Know, April 22, 1pm ET, 2 CPE credits
- IRS Guidance on Taxation of Virtual Currency, (rebroadcast) May 6, 1pm ET, 1 CPE credit
- The Cannabis Industry: Taxes, IRS audits and Sec. 280E, (rebroadcast) May 13, 1pm ET, 2 CPE credits
- Blockchain Implications for Tax, (rebroadcast) May 27, 9am ET, 8.5 CPE credits
Archived Tax Section Webcasts
Can't make it to the live event or prefer to watch a webcast on-demand?
Tax Section webcasts are archived for one year and available for Tax Section members to watch any time (no CPE offered).
Featured: Unlimited Webcasts
Get year-round unrestricted access to more than 500 webcasts featuring top experts, regulators and industry leaders. With the Annual Webcast Pass, you can explore a variety of topics specific to your current work or for future career opportunities.
Upcoming Tax Conferences
AICPA & CIMA ENGAGE 2020
ENGAGE 2020 is the premier accounting and finance event that helps you evolve yourself, your organization and your profession. This annual must-attend event includes 300+ sessions across seven interest areas and learning tracks including tax strategies for high-income individuals, advanced estate planning, career development, practice management and advanced personal financial planning.
Improve your skills and meet CPE requirements with high-quality, self-paced courses from the AICPA. Stay on top of current legislation and standards with a variety of learning options on key tax topics.
1040 Tax Return Workshop
Provides the latest tax reform, legislative guidance and technical knowledge you need to serve your individual and business tax clients (39.5 CPE credits).
Other Self-Study Courses
- Annual Tax Update: Individuals and Sole Proprietorships, 38 CPE credits
- Multistate Taxation – Tax Staff Essentials, 10 CPE credits
- Protecting your Client and Your Firm from Tax Return Identity Theft, 4.5 CPE credits