Continuing Professional Education, Web Events and Conferences for Tax Professionals
Stay in the know, tap into industry experts and meet your CPE requirements with first-class learning opportunities for tax and financial planning professionals.
Free CPE and Discounts for Tax Section Members
Tax Section members get access to four complimentary webcasts each year that offer 8 hours of CPE credits and receive additional discounts on various webcasts and conferences.
Featured Tax Section Event
Panel: Working in the Cannabis Industry
Dec. 17, 1pm ET, 1 CPE credit
The cannabis industry is constantly evolving and so are the laws and regulations. Hear more about how CPAs are responding to requests for services and the latest federal and state developments surrounding this hot-button issue. This webcast is a rebroadcast of an AICPA ENGAGE session.
- IRS Notices: A Practical Guide for Practitioner Responses, Dec. 10, 1pm ET, 2 CPE credits
- Form 990: Learn from the Experts, Dec. 11, 1pm ET, 2 CPE credits
- Panel: Working in the Cannabis Industry, Dec. 17, 1pm ET, 1 CPE credit
- Advanced Sec. 199A Planning Strategies, Dec. 19, 1pm ET, 1.5 CPE credits
Archived Tax Section Webcasts
Can't make it to the live event or prefer to watch a webcast on-demand?
Tax Section webcasts are archived for one year and available for Tax Section members to watch any time (no CPE offered).
Featured: Unlimited Webcasts
Get year-round unrestricted access to more than 500 webcasts featuring top experts, regulators and industry leaders. With the Annual Webcast Pass, you can explore a variety of topics specific to your current work or for future career opportunities.
Upcoming Tax Conferences
AICPA National Tax Conference
Nov. 13-14 | Washington, D.C. or Attend Online ($100 discount for Tax Section members)
Heard enough about the new legislation and critical issues surrounding the tax landscape this year? Get a different lens from the IRS, Treasury and the DOJ as they share their perspectives. Also, join other thought leaders in tax as they provide their insights and experiences on the latest updates this year.
- Nov. 18-19: AICPA Sophisticated Tax Planning for Your Wealthy Clients, Philadelphia, PA. or Virtual (discounts for Tax Section members)
- Dec. 11-12: AICPA Elder Planning Online Conference, Virtual only, (discounts for Tax and PFP Section members)
Improve your skills and meet CPE requirements with high-quality, self-paced courses from the AICPA. Stay on top of current legislation and standards with a variety of learning options on key tax topics.
1040 Tax Return Workshop
Provides the latest tax reform, legislative guidance and technical knowledge you need to serve your individual and business tax clients (39.5 CPE credits).
Other Self-Study Courses
- Annual Tax Update: Individuals and Sole Proprietorships, 38 CPE credits
- Multistate Taxation – Tax Staff Essentials, 10 CPE credits
- Protecting your Client and Your Firm from Tax Return Identity Theft, 4.5 CPE credits