Continuing Professional Education, Web Events and Conferences for Tax Professionals
Stay in the know, tap into industry experts and meet your CPE requirements with first-class learning opportunities for tax and financial planning professionals.
Free CPE and Discounts for Tax Section Members
Tax Section members get access to four complimentary webcasts each year that offer 8 hours of CPE credits and receive additional discounts on various webcasts and conferences.
Featured Tax Section Event
Tax Practice Quarterly: Tax Technology Impacts and Opportunities
Aug. 6, 1pm ET, 2 CPE Credits (rebroadcast)
Free for Tax section members
Now more than ever, employing the right tax technology solutions is paramount in the constant evolving business environment. Learn more about the latest emerging trends, automating your workflow, data security and much more in our next Tax Practice Quarterly webcast.
- AICPA Town Hall Series: CARES Act and Paycheck Protection Program, every Thursday, 3pm ET, 1 CPE credit (Free for AICPA members)
- The Cannabis Industry: Taxes, IRS Audits and Sec. 280E, (rebroadcast) multiple dates available, 2 CPE credits
- SECURE Act: A Seismic Shift in Your Clients' Tax and Financial Plans, (rebroadcast) multiple dates available, 2 CPE credits
- Accountants Liability: Balancing Risk and Reward (Tax Focus), multiple dates available, 4 CPE credits
- 2020 Mid-Year Tax Roundup, multiple dates available, 1pm ET, 2 CPE credits
Archived Tax Section Webcasts
Can't make it to the live event or prefer to watch a webcast on-demand?
Tax Section webcasts are archived for one year and available for Tax Section members to watch any time (no CPE offered).
Featured: Unlimited Webcasts
Get year-round unrestricted access to more than 500 webcasts featuring top experts, regulators and industry leaders. With the Annual Webcast Pass, you can explore a variety of topics specific to your current work or for future career opportunities.
Upcoming Tax Conferences
AICPA & CIMA ENGAGE 2020
Initiative/Solution Sessions, June 8–12, 1–4pm ET
ENGAGE 2020 Online, July 20–24, 11am–5pm ET
With the world evolving rapidly, you can’t miss out on ENGAGE 2020. Unpack the latest standards and regulation changes affecting your work today and in the future. All while earning up to 50 CPE credits, interacting with exhibitors, and networking with your peers — all 100% online.
- June 22 – June 24: AICPA Not-for-Profit Industry Conference, virtual (discounts for NFP Section, Tax Section and CGMA Members)
- Nov. 9 – Nov. 11: AICPA Employee Benefit Plans Conference, Las Vegas, NV or virtual (discounts for Tax Section and EBPAQC members)
- Nov. 16 – Nov. 17: AICPA National Tax Conference, Washington, DC or virtual (discount for Tax Section members)
Improve your skills and meet CPE requirements with high-quality, self-paced courses from the AICPA. Stay on top of current legislation and standards with a variety of learning options on key tax topics.
1040 Tax Return Workshop
Provides the latest tax reform, legislative guidance and technical knowledge you need to serve your individual and business tax clients (39.5 CPE credits).
Other Self-Study Courses
- Annual Tax Update: Individuals and Sole Proprietorships, 38 CPE credits
- Multistate Taxation – Tax Staff Essentials, 10 CPE credits
- Protecting your Client and Your Firm from Tax Return Identity Theft, 4.5 CPE credits