Coronavirus (COVID-19) tax resources
AICPA Tax Section Resources (open to all AICPA members)
- Coronavirus Individual Client Letter
- Coronavirus Business Client Letter
- Coronavirus Tax Snapshot for Clients
- H.R. 6201: Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- S.3548: Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- Notice 2020-18: Relief for Taxpayers Affected by Ongoing Coronavirus Disease 2019 Pandemic
- Notice 2020-20: Relief Related to Gift and Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax Filing Payment and Deadlines
- Notice 2020-21: Effective Date for Employment Tax Credits Under the Families First Coronavirus
- Response Act
- Notice: 2020-22: Relief from Penalty for Failure to Deposit Employment Taxes
- COVID-19-Related Tax Credits for Required Paid Leave Provided by Small and Midsize Businesses
- Employee Retention Credit Under the CARES Act
- Filing and Payment Deadlines
Other IRS Guidance
- IR 2020-61: Economic Impact Payments: What You Need to Know
- IRS Coronavirus Resource Center
- IRS Operations During COVID-19: Mission-Critical Functions Continue
- IRS People First Initiative: COVID-19 Effort Temporarily Adjusts and Suspends Key Compliance Program
Department of Labor and Small Business Administration
- AICPA Coronavirus Resource Center – Check out the latest AICPA updates, advocacy work and free learning opportunities focused on COVID-19.
- Journal of Accountancy Coronavirus Resources for CPAs – Access the latest news and publications on helping CPAs manage the COVID-19 pandemic.
- AICPA Personal Financial Planning Coronavirus Resource Center – Tap into resources to help you reinforce your role as your client’s trusted financial planning adviser.
- AICPA Forensic and Valuation Coronavirus Resource Center – Get the latest content related to forensic accounting and business valuation.