The Exempt Organizations Taxation TRP identifies issues and develops policy by:
- Monitoring legislative and regulatory activity in the area of exempt organization taxation;
- Providing oversight for task forces created to address specific issues related to tax law, regulatory rules and tax process relating to tax-exempt organizations;
- Maintaining appropriate relationships with the IRS, Treasury, Congress and other government officials;
- Collaborate with other organizations, such as the ABA, as appropriate;
- Acting as a resource to assist the other committees, TRPs, and task forces, as appropriate, on matters of exempt organization taxation; and
- Oversees the Form 990 and Instructions Task Force.
|Richard Locastro, Chair
Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman, CPAs P.C.
|Elizabeth Krisher, Immediate Past Chair
|Jennifer Becker Harris
Clark Nuber P.S.
|Qi Wen Liag
Grant Thornton LLP
|Edward Priem II
American Vein & Vascular Institute
Deloitte & Touche LLP
BDO USA, LLP
Ernst & Young LLP
AICPA Staff Liaison