An important part of the Tax Section's mission is to provide opportunities within our community for peer-to-peer learning and information sharing. Stay connected through our community! Here you can collaborate and share your experience and insights! The tax community also provides the latest tax-related news, developments, and engagement opportunities via social media.
Connect with Us
AICPA Tax Practitioners' LinkedIn Group
Officially sponsored by the AICPA, this group keeps members up-to-date on tax legislative and regulatory developments and fosters peer discussions on both tax and practice management issues.
AICPA Tax Videos
These videos provide relevant information on a wide-range of tax topics from membership benefits, volunteer opportunities, and webcast archives (Tax Section members only).
- Women in Tax Share Their Stories
- Partnership Audit Changes
- Tangible Property Regulations
- Cloud-based Document Management
Visit AICPA TV for more great video content.
- 7 Key Communication Points for Your Clients with Extended Returns, AICPA Insights Blog, Sept. 19, 2016
- 2704 Regs May Eliminate Discount: Practitioners Must Plan Now, AICPA Insights Blog, Sept. 6, 2016
- Career Opportunities for CPAs in Tax, Tax Section News, Aug. 2016
- Gwen Jorgensen: From Tax Accountant to Olympic Gold Medalist, AICPA Insights Blog, Aug. 25, 2016
- Taxing Emotions: Death, Section 754 Elections and Serving the Client, AICPA Insights Blog, Aug. 22, 2016
- Member Spotlight: Lisa C. Germano, CPA, CGMA, JD, Tax Section News, July 2016
- Member Profile: Joseph D. Brophy, CPA, Tax Section News, March 2016
AICPA Tax Division Committees and Technical Resource Panels
We have over 250 volunteers serving across 15 volunteer groups, including committees, technical resource panels, task forces, and other working groups.
Our volunteers generally focus on one or more of the following areas: tax policy & advocacy, membership support, and ethics. These members are an invaluable resource to the Institute as they set policy and provide recommendations on complex and sometimes high-profile tax issues and serve as subject matter experts on the guidance and resources developed as a benefit of Tax Section membership. Learn more about all our volunteer groups on our dedicated webpages and by viewing this video.