The Professional Ethics Division investigates potential disciplinary matters involving members of the AICPA and state CPA societies participating in the Joint Ethics Enforcement Program.
- AICPA/State Board Cooperative Enforcement (PDF)
- PEEC Non-Enforcement Policy - Members Who Perform PCAOB Audits not Covered by AICPA Council Resolution (PDF)
- PEEC Non-Enforcement Policy - Foreign Component Auditors and Network Firms
- Explanations of Sanctions
- How to File a Complaint
- Responding to an Ethics Inquiry
- JEEP Manual of Procedures (PDF)
The Division's reports on the most frequent professional standards violations for:
Government and Not-For-Profit Investigations
Annual reports of the AICPA Professional Ethics Division disciplinary activity:
To search for discipline information (e.g., a last name) once you click on a particular month, press "Control+F" and enter the information that you are seeking (for example, a last name).