At PEEC’s May 15 meeting, outgoing chair Sam Burke, ethics division director Toni Lee-Andrews, and several task force and committee chairs provided updates on key projects and initiatives. Listen to hear everything you need to know to stay current and prepare for the effective dates of new guidance.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How and why PEEC’s independence activities and guidance are rapidly becoming more relevant globally (00:30)
- What PEEC’s three-year strategy and work plan is and how you can get involved (02:54)
- What’s changed with the new state and local government interpretation, what hasn’t changed, and what you can do to prepare for the effective date (05:29)
- What’s upcoming with the IT-related interpretations “Hosting Services” and “Information System Services” (12:00)
- What’s going on with the staff augmentation project (15:45)
- How PEEC is working to enhance enforcement efforts (18:25)
NOTE: The hosting services FAQs will be in the online code toward the end of June. In the meantime, you can read them starting at the bottom of page 21 of the Nonattest services FAQs.
Listen to the episode below:
If you have comments on this episode or if you’d like to suggest topics for future episodes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.