Tune in to this episode of Ethically Speaking to hear the latest on projects the AICPA Professional Ethics Executive Committee is working on.
PEEC meetings are open to the public and we always welcome feedback and input about projects and plans.
What (and who) you’ll hear in this episode:
- Toni Lee-Andrews: Introduction and welcome (00:36)
- Brian Lynch: PEEC three-year strategy and work plan consultation paper (00:52)
- Lisa Snyder: Staff augmentation (01:54)
- Anna Doudourekas: Inducements (04:12)
- Ellen Goria: IESBA update (06:04)
- Nancy Miller: State and local government*; IT and cloud services - (9:40)
- Stephanie Saunders: AICPA tax standards revision project (10:25)
- Robert Denham: NoCLAR (non-compliance with laws and regulations) (11:30)
- April Sherman: Records request interpretation (15:10)
- Sarah Chun: What it means to have a brand voice and how this may affect PEEC content (16:55)
- Toni Lee-Andrews: Upcoming episodes, including a special video edition covering independence considerations when helping clients implement the new revenue recognition standard (20:27)
*PEEC discussed the SLG practice aid. At the February 2020 meeting, the task force will present revisions based on the discussion.
If you have questions about the substantive content of this episode, please call the ethics hotline at 888.777.7077 (option 2, then option 3) or email email@example.com.
If you have comments on this episode or if you’d like to suggest topics for future episodes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.