The Professional Ethics Executive Committee had its 4Q meeting this week. Listen as Toni Lee-Andrews, director of the AICPA Professional Ethics Division, and staff fill you in on the highlights, including what you can expect to see in 2021 as a result of PEEC’s strategy and work plan.
What you’ll hear:
- (00:33) NOCLAR
- (01:55) Records requests
- (02:33) PEEC’s three-year strategy and work plan
- (03:40) New Qs&As on pooled employer plans
- (06:06) The SEC’s recent independence revision
- (07:00) Non-enforcement policy
- (07:40) Projects the International Ethics Standards Board for Accountants (IESBA) is working on
- (10:35) Closing, including information on upcoming December interim meeting
If you have questions about the substantive content of this episode, please call the ethics hotline at 888.777.7077 (option 2, then option 3) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to suggest topics for future episodes, please email email@example.com.