Staff augmentation arrangements and non-compliance with laws and regulations (NOCLAR) were two of the liveliest discussions this quarter. The Professional Ethics Executive Committee also approved a one-year deferral of the effective date of three interpretations: Information System Services, State and Local Government Client affiliates, and Leases.
PEEC meetings are open to the public and we always welcome feedback and input about projects and plans.
Updates in this episode:
- Non-compliance with laws and regulations
- Staff augmentation arrangements
- The ethics division’s three-year strategy and work plan
- Convergence with IESBA’s inducements standard
- One-year effective date deferral of three ethics interpretations
- Revision project for the AICPA Statements on Standards for Tax Services
Listen to this episode:
Curious about meetings? Join us for one!
Here’s our remaining 2020 meeting schedule:
- August 11
- November 17
We welcome observers and we’d love you to join us. Please go to aicpa.org/PEECmeeting to register for an upcoming meeting.
If you have questions about the substantive content of this episode, please call the ethics hotline at 888.777.7077 (option 2, then option 3) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to suggest topics for future episodes, please email email@example.com.