Staff Development & Culture
Enhance employee engagement and encourage the growth of rising stars!
- Equip future leaders with mentors and coaches
- Focus on individual strengths and needs when crafting career development plans
- Tie it all together with insight on how to effectively manage a multi-generational workforce
Start Here: Why Transition?
This guide outlines why this area is so important for your firm and its people. Explore what’s new in creating career development plans and coaching and mentoring programs for a changing workforce. Also, discover non-traditional careers paths and newer roles within today’s firms.
Mentoring and Coaching Tools
Career Development Tools
- Owning Your Leadership: Building Extraordinary Relationships Beginning With Self
In order to help CPA’s hone in on their leadership skills, CPA.com and John Engels collaborated to create this seven-part self-study program, Owning Your Leadership. PCPS Members receive $100 off!
- Next Generation Firm Leader Self-Assessment
Assess your firm’s leaders in several dimensions of engagement
- Train the Trainer PowerPoint
Train management on how to be an effective leader while considering generational differences
- Staff Assessment and Career Development Plan
Use these tools and templates to illustrate traditional and non-traditional career paths and assist staff with self-assessments, goal setting and career development
- Single or Multiple Topic External Training Tools
Encourage staff to provide useful feedback to the firm after external training events by documenting and organizing key takeaways
- The First 15 Reading Program
Demonstrate your firm’s commitment to the personal and professional development of your team by allowing them paid time to read at the start of each day.
Tips to Boost Year-Round Morale Download [Word Doc]