PCPS Firm inMotion e-Toolkit
It’s no secret that the world and the profession are evolving at a staggering pace. But who has time to keep up with what’s new, much less figure out how to integrate it into your own practice? How do you make sense of it all while working to meet your clients’ changing needs and expectations?
Take Control in the Driver’s Seat
Welcome to The Firm inMotion e-Toolkit, an online resource to help your firm prepare for a successful journey into the future. This e-toolkit will help you find your way through the latest trends on the horizon while embracing generational differences and continuing to meet client needs and expectations. It will provide you with a closer look at successful ideas and practices from innovative, new era firms and it will get you from point A to point B with transition tips and customizable tools for firms of all sizes that you can download and put to work right away.
Start Here: Transition and Continuum Checklist
Use this checklist to assess your firm's current culture, talent and clients and determine steps and tools needed for transition.
Firm in Motion
Five Key Components for Success
For your convenience, the toolkit is broken down into five trend areas. Each is carefully designed to help you and your colleagues explore what's on the horizon and how to prepare your firm for a successful journey.
- Firm Structure & Strategy
- Staff Development & Culture
- Clients & Relationship Building
- Use of Technology
- Globalization Coming soon!
Build Your Firm of the Future!
Meet the Task Force
This group of enthusiastic, forward-thinking professionals from a variety of accounting related fields helped fuel the development of this e-toolkit.
- Lauren Allen, CPA Parker Parker & Associates PLC
- Victor Amaya, CPA ClearPath Accountants
- Robert Berger, CPA, CGMA
Anders CPAs + Advisors
- Sarah Brack, CPA, CGFM, CGMA Burt & Company CPAs, LLC
- Sarah Elliott, CPA Ellivate Advisors LLC
- Chuck Fredrick, CPA FredrickZink & Associates, CPAs
- Carter Heim, CPA, CFF, CGMA, MST HeimLantz
- Gabrielle Luoma, CPA GMLCPA, PLLC
- Michael Maksymiw, CPA Filomeno & Company, P.C.
- Mac McSwain, CPA McSwain & Hiott CPAs
- Ed Ramos, CPA Dwyer Pemberton & Coulson, P.C
- Donny Shimamoto, CPA.CITP, CGMA IntrapriseTechKnowlogies LLC
- Marc Staut, CIO
Boomer Consulting, Inc.
- Lindsay Stevenson, CPA 1st Financial Bank USA
- Danielle Supkis Cheek, CPA, CFE, CVA D. Supkis Cheek, PLLC
Where it Started
Want to take a closer look at research that helped shape the Firm inMotion e-Toolkit? This report contains key insights and trends to help firms remain relevant in the years ahead.