PCPS Succession Planning Resource Center
Get help quick by contacting us directly at email@example.com or 1-800-CPA-FIRM. Lean on PCPS to sort through the complexities of the profession and support you on the issues that significantly impact your practice and your clients. With turn-key tools specifically designed for the small firm, we are ready to help you.
Enjoy our largest, most comprehensive look at succession planning to date. Find out what fellow practitioners are doing, and learn from the profession’s best practices.
Succession Podcast Series with Transition Advisors LLC.Sole Practitioner Series
PCPS Member firms can access the entire series of podcasts here.
Succession Readiness Assessment
Is your firm ready? Assess how specific partners in your firm nearing retirement affect your firm’s ability to thrive following their exit.
Deeper Dive into Succession Planning
Consider these options that are offered with discounts only available to PCPS members
- A Fresh New Approach to Owner Agreements and Admitting New Partners
- Reviewing Your Current Owner Agreement
- Market Positioning for Firms Seeking to Sell or Merge Upstream
Planning For Firms Seeking to Grow Through Mergers and Acquisitions
Leadership Development Opportunities
Develop your firm's future leaders by supporting attendance at these events created to enhance new and potential partners' leadership skills
- AICPA Engage - June 9-14, 2018 in Las Vegas, NV
- AICPA Leadership Academy - October 7-11, 2018 in Durham, NC
- AICPA Emerging Partner Training Forum - November 5-7, 2018 in Atlanta, GA [coming soon]
Practice Continuation Agreement
What would happen to your clients and practice if you were to become incapacitated or were to unexpectedly pass away? Protect your practice, your clients, and your family by developing a Practice Continuation Agreement today.