Trusted Client Adviser Toolbox
No matter your level in the firm, you can become a strategic partner to your clients by translating day-to-day client challenges into consulting opportunities. The Trusted Client Adviser Toolbox provides a process and tools to assist you in transforming client service and growing your practice. These tools will help you and your firm:
- Evaluate existing clients and determine factors that make an ideal client for your firm
- Ask thought provoking questions that get to the source of what keeps your clients awake at night
- Identify and prioritize client concerns and engagements
- Present ideas internally and gain leadership buy-in
- Understand, articulate and price value and overcome price objections
- Gain client feedback and improve firm processes
Access these tools by using the below image and clicking on each step in the process.
Presented in conjunction with state societies, this workshop is available for sole owners and small firms ready to better client service and enhance firm growth through advisory services. Check this course listing and if your state society isn’t listed, contact them to see if they’ll add to their calendar!
Available for purchase by firms with 10 or more professionals, this workshop is available for firms wanting to motivate future leaders, enhance firm growth through advisory services and improve firm atmosphere and cohesion. Call 1-800-634-6780 (option 1) or email for more information on firm pricing and note that PCPS members receive a 20% discount.