Social Media Toolkit
In today’s environment, marketing is more important than ever. And social media exploded and now has evolved becoming the latest marketing and networking strategy, as well as a useful recruitment tool for many firms. However, getting started in social media and the decision whether it can benefit your business can be quite overwhelming at first. To help member firms harness the power of social media’s marketing promise, PCPS worked with the Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM) to update our existing toolkit, originally created by Michelle Golden of Golden Practices, Inc. Our toolkit is packed with relevant resources for CPAs and their firm and will help to get you off to a successful social media presence!
Social Media Introduction & Action Plan
Dive into the Social Media Guides Tutorial Videos
Additional Social Media Tools
- Social Media Tools Comparison - Need to determine which tool or tools is/are right for you? This tool compares Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Blogging.
- Social Media ROI Guide - This guide, to be used with the Sample Analytics tool, provides guidance on how to measure your firm’s social media success.
- Sample Analytics Social Media Tool - Use this template to record and analyze your firm’s metrics for each social media platform.
- Employee Social Media Training Presentation - Use this presentation to teach your staff the basics of using social media.
- Social Media FAQ - Use this tool to refer to for general questions your firm may have about social media.