The shortened and enhanced
Is open and ready for your participation
- Do you ever wonder how your firm compares to others its size in key performance indicators such as billing rates, firm profitability and realization?
- Do you want to know how your practice stacks up in the talent area with employee utilization, turnover rates and compensation?
- Are your firm’s salaries in line with other practices its size?
- Is your firm as profitable as similar sized ones?
If so, you are not alone. We are all curious. But let’s face it, it’s easy to get so focused on reaching the next deadline or winning the next client that we lose sight of what’s happening around us. It occurs without our realizing it, as we work hard to meet client expectations and firm goals. In between critical periods, we often turn our attention to other important initiatives such as getting new business, retaining new staff and honing our skills.
But if we don’t stop and look around, we might miss out on valuable opportunities to see what is happening outside of our firms. The chance to learn from others can enable us to spot new trends, pinpoint gaps and identify opportunities to differentiate and grow our firms. It can also spark innovative new ideas as we look to achieve success in the future.
Good news! Now is your chance to capitalize on valuable outside perspectives. The newly redesigned and streamlined 2018 AICPA PCPS/CPA.com National Management of an Accounting Practice (MAP) Survey allows you to make important comparisons to propel your firm forward. Even better, when you take part, you can benchmark your practice in key operational areas against similar sized firms to help you improve firm profitability.
Redesigned and simplified for greater ease
We heard you. You told us the previous survey took too long to complete. That is why the CPA profession’s largest benchmarking tool has undergone a major overhaul. You will find the 2018 survey both shorter and simpler. This year’s survey focuses on important Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) identified by practitioners to help your firm gauge its place in the profession as it looks to successfully advance into the future. This redesign means it will be easier for you to participate and will take significantly less time to complete, while still providing valuable insights into firm operations. Bottom line – less time, well spent.
What is in it for you?
In return for completing the survey, you and your firm will receive:
- Free personalized report with today’s most important KPIs including
- Financial performance measures
- Firm realization
- Billing rates and compensation
- Clear picture of how your firm aligns with similar sized practices, both regionally and nationally
- Practical insights for building a more profitable practice
- PCPS Members will receive additional benefits, including all access to the survey platform for real time comparisons, immediate viewing of firm results, downloadable trends reports, PowerPoint reports and customizable reports by specified filters when results are available
What is involved?
Participation is free and open to all firms. In the time it takes to catch up on your favorite social media platform or enjoy a coffee break, you can complete the newly redesigned survey with greater ease. All information is of course strictly confidential.
Are you ready to be in the know?
Simply click here to get started on the 2018 AICPA PCPS/CPA.com National Management of an Accounting Practice (MAP) Survey. You will find everything you need to know about participating right here at your fingertips. Don’t delay. The survey closes on July 16. So don’t miss out on this valuable opportunity to be in the know.
Spread the Word
In this age of information sharing, we encourage you to share this article with other firms in your network so they can also participate. The greater the participation, the more insightful the results will be.