Not sure where to start? Here are a few ideas to consider. Think about your gift with the same care you would expend for a friend or loved one. Many of the best gifts are those you cannot purchase. What’s more many of them can only come from you. After all you know yourself better than anyone and you know what you really want and need this year.
Give yourself permission to:
- Plan a special vacation
- Work a more flexible schedule
- Make more time for exercise and meditation
- Let go of clients you no longer want to serve
- Try something new you have always wanted to do
- Pass work down to other staff
- Purchase a gift you have wanted for a long time
- Learn a new skill that is of interest to you
- Forgive yourself for a nagging mistake you made in the past
Here’s to giving yourself something special this holiday season, a little bit of your own attention. Go ahead. You deserve it.