Prepare for every twist and turn in the road ahead by exploring PCPS resources for strategies in plotting your firm’s direction and support for the everyday intricacies of running a practice.
A PCPS firm membership at only $35 per CPA, up to a max of $700 per firm, is a great investment for the wealth of resources you’ll be able to use in your practice, regardless of the size of your firm.
Jumpstart your practice – Join PCPS today!
Learn more about PCPS
Register for a hands-on virtual tour and learn how to get the most out of membership. We’ll guide you through turn-key tools and solutions, provide tips on how to access them easily and explore PCPS member-only benefits and discounts available.
Partner or Owner must be the one to submit the application (either complete online or download the application and email)
- Shareholders/Owners must be majority CPAs
- Firm must be a U.S. based Public Accounting firm (Consulting Firms may be approved on case-by-case basis)
- See full requirements here
Partner or Owner:
- Apply for PCPS membership online
- Download PCPS membership application - (email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
All other positions: