PCPS is an add-on firm membership section within the AICPA. At only $35 per CPA, up to a max of $700 per firm, it’s a great investment for the wealth of resources you can use in your practice, regardless of your size. Plus, all firm staff are eligible for the benefits and discounts of PCPS membership!
Register for an interactive virtual tour and learn how to get the most out of membership. We’ll explore PCPS member-only benefits and discounts, highlight and demonstrate turnkey tools, and provide tips on how to access tools and information easily.
How to join:
Partner or owner must be the one to submit the application (either complete online or download the application and email)
- Shareholders/owners must be majority CPAs
- Firm must be a U.S. based public accounting firm (consulting firms may be approved on case-by-case basis)
- See full requirements here
Partner or owner:
- Apply for PCPS membership online
- Download PCPS membership application and email to email@example.com
All other positions:
- Download the Tools to Tackle Top Issues and the membership application to encourage a partner or owner to sign the firm up!
- Download PCPS at a glance flyer and give to a partner or owner to complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us for questions or if you’re not sure if you’re already a PCPS member firm.