The Private Companies Practice Section (PCPS) is a firm membership section of the AICPA.
Join PCPS for only $35 per CPA per year (maximum of $700) and everyone in your firm will have access to resources and customizable tools to help tackle CPA firm top issues like recruiting and retaining staff and succession planning.
Join the PCPS Firm Practice Management Section today!
Unlock the Privileges of Membership
- Access content, templates and turnkey tools that
-Are simple and easy-to-use
-Help you avoid “recreating the wheel”
-Free up time that is better spent focusing on clients
-Are created by CPAs and experts in firm practice management
- Join the strong PCPS community and access networking groups and LinkedIn conversations
- Invest in the Center for Plain English Accounting (CPEA), an A&A resource center and add-on membership which provides written answers to written technical inquiries, monthly reports, special alerts and CPE on trending topics
- Take advantage of discounts on various practice management publications, webcasts and conferences
- Email email@example.com or call 800-CPA-FIRM with your practice management questions and get a response within two business days. Use the PCPS logo on your website, in printed materials and other collateral to promote and increase the visibility of your affiliation with the AICPA among current and potential clients and the gene