Recruiting and Prospecting
After you know the headcount and skills the firm is seeking for the future, you can look for and find team members that demonstrate those skills. In this section, you will learn how to keep the pipeline full through prospecting, while promoting the accounting profession at the same time. You will also gain insight into various recruiting strategies to find candidates, including on campus recruiting, internships, and experienced hire recruiting. In addition to learning, the section contains numerous tools to assist you in achieving recruiting success.
Make use of the practical tools provided in this section to help every member of your team.
- Recruit with Intention
- Team Recruitment Action Plan
- Steps to Becoming a CPA Presentation
- High School Recruitment Presentation for HCC
- High School Recruitment Presentation Speakers Guide
- Sample Recruiting Letters and Telephone Scripts
- Offer Letters
- Reference Check Screening
- Candidate Database
- Pre-Interview Reception Script
- Intern Assessment
- Intern Feedback
- Value Proposition for Joining the Firm – Administrative Assistant
- Sample Recruitment Advertisement
- Example Job Descriptions
Review the insightful articles in this section to help you learn more about Recruiting and Prospecting.