Building a high-performance team is one of the most important investments you’ll make in your firm, and it can be one of the most challenging initiatives you’ll undertake as well. ConvergenceCoaching, LLC developed the following resources that explore the best practices in team development to enable small and medium-size firms to develop high-performance, productive and motivated work teams in their firm. You won’t want to miss this section!
Make use of the practical tools provided in this section to help every member of your team.
- Owning Your Leadership: Building Extraordinary Relationships Beginning With Self
- Team Development Action Plan
- SWOT Template
- Roles Graphic
- Meeting Recap Template
- Accountability Assessment
- Six Motivators Calculation Tool
- Motivational Programs Presentation
- Individual Development Roadmap - Administrative Team Member
- The First 15 Reading Program
Review the insightful articles in this section to help you learn more about Team Development.
- Managing Conflict Successfully if not Cheerfully
- Understanding Your Team Members’ Personalities
- Motivating Your Team Article One explores the importance of understanding what motivates your people and how to use the Six Motivatiors Calculation tool to learn about your individual team member’s motivators and the team’s motivational priorities as a group.
- Motivating Your Team Article Two explores actions and ideas to consider that appeal to each of the six professional motivators within your organization. Refer to the Motivational Programs Presentation for an additional approach to developing motivational programs for your firm.
- Guiding Your Administrative Team Towards Success