Retaining Top Talent
Organizations that accept the need for workplace flexibility and begin to develop and evolve programs to support different work styles, provide motivational programs, and create engaging environments will win in the recruiting and retention game and have the most success.
Areas of Focus
- The Cost of Turnover - Calculate the cost of turnover for a specific position in your firm.
Create an environment that inspires passion and gives people a purpose.
Embrace generational differences and identify ways to bridge gaps.
Recognize that diversity is a competitive advantage.
- Guide: The Attraction, Retention and Advancement of Women Leaders
- Guide: Strategies for a Successful Off-Ramping Program
- Strategy Guide: Diversity and Inclusion, the Business Case and Strategies
- Implementation Guide: Building an Inclusive Environment
- Recruiting and Retaining a Diverse Workforce Toolkit