10 Initiatives for Employee Engagement
These tools support the concepts outlined in the new publication, The Engaged Employee: 10 Initiatives for Successful Firms ($10 off for PCPS members!)
Introduction – What is Employee Engagement
Initiative #1 – Let Them See the Big Picture
- Creating a One Page Strategic Plan - Give team members the opportunity to contribute to the firm’s future direction.
- Moving To Greater Transparency PowerPoint Template - Showcase the entrepreneurial aspects of running the firm.
- Seeing the Big Picture Podcast
Initiative #2 – Get Them Involved
- Firm Competency Model (Career Ladder) – Provide a career progression path for employees that show what competencies are needed to advance.
- Balanced Scorecard Tool - Translate strategy into action by driving the firm’s strategic initiatives down to team member’s individual goals and objectives.
- Staff Development & Culture Firm inMotion Tools – Craft career development plans that focus on individual strengths and needs and are supported by mentoring and coaching.
- SMART Goal Planning Grid – Identify goals that are measurable and action oriented.
- Get Employees Involved Podcast
Initiative #3 – Standardize for Engagement
Initiative #4 – Remote Work
- Flexibility Toolkit –Embrace work arrangements that meet the changing needs of employees. Customize the policy template to fit your firm’s needs.
- Remote Team Building & Culture – Create a remote employee culture that is destined for success.
- Essential Habits for Working Remotely – Give remote employees essential tips for working remotely under a flexible work arrangement.
- Embrace Remote Work Arrangements Podcast