PCPS Diversity and Inclusion Toolkit
Diversity and inclusion efforts do make a difference.
The proof is here. According to McKinsey, companies in the top quartile for diversity are 35% more likely to outperform companies with less diversity. And attracting diverse talent can positively affect your firm’s bottom line and market competitiveness.
Use the roadmap as a guide as you set your firm's priorities for increasing diversity and building a culture of inclusion. Download all of the toolkit resources in one zip file or select just the items you need from the roadmap or the list below.
Access individual tools below or download all of the toolkit resources in one zip file.
Attracting diverse talent
- Key points and steps to obtain leadership buy-in
- Business case for diversity and inclusion
- Diversity and inclusion webcasts
- AICPA diversity and inclusion glossary
- Dimensions of diversity wheel
- Understand and mitigate unconscious bias
- NPR Podcast: “The Culture Inside”
- Three steps to address unconscious bias
Recruiting diverse talent
Retaining and advancing diverse talent
- PCPS e-Toolkit: Mentoring toolkit
- AICPA’s Online Mentoring Program
- Coaching guide for managers
- Conducting “stay interviews”
- Sample diversity-and-inclusion questions for employee surveys
- Ways to recognize your employees
- How to start a formal diversity and inclusion initiative
- Sign the CEO Action for Diversity and Inclusion