In response to the PCPS CPA Firm Top Issues Survey, we created this sub-section with the help of ConvergenceCoaching to provide an array of practical information and hands-on tools to help your firm face any partner accountability and unity concerns. This section is designed to help your firm and your partner groups build and maintain a thriving practice in this new economy.
Review and practice the learning guidance in this section to help you learn how to tie all of the related Partner Accountability pieces together.
Review the insightful articles in this section to help you learn more about Partner Accountability.
- Coaching programs get new partners off to a great start
- Where, Oh Where Has Accountability Gone?
- Are You Ignoring Spinach In Someone’s Teeth?
- Cost of Problematic Partners
- Developing Leaders In Your Practice: It Takes One to Know One
- Developing Leaders In Your Practice: Acting the Part
- Developing Leaders In Your Practice: Everyone Should own Something
- Do you have what it takes to become a partner?