CPA Culture of Support Toolkit
Your firm has the power to inspire Uniform CPA Examination success! Work environment can be a significant influencer for CPA candidates in their pursuit. A firm culture of motivation, support and recognition can be just what staff needs to prepare for and conquer the Exam.
Plus, when employees see how invested you are in their future, they’ll be more likely to stick with your organization for the long haul.
We’ve got the tools you need to build a supportive culture as your employees tackle all four sections of the Exam.
For CPA firms
This toolkit contains guides, checklists and handouts to help you encourage your staff as they pursue the Exam. Find tools for your firm to use and your candidates as well.
- Reinforce your CPA culture with this how-to guide.
- Build your liaison program. Assign a trusted contact who can oversee the program and assist and mentor your CPA candidates. (Get more information about mentoring programs with these guidelines.)
- Encourage your candidates and share key Exam information with them during team events. Plan in advance to motivate them through the 18 month testing process.
- Track candidates’ progress through each Exam section. Help them stay focused and make sure to recognize their accomplishments.
Engage your candidates
- Help candidates understand how to successfully approach the journey ahead. This flyer is great for new hires, distribute at candidate planning events or hand out at job fairs.
- Show them a video highlighting key Exam strategies.
For future CPAs
Every year, thousands of professionals pursue one or all sections of the CPA Exam. They succeed with smart planning, intense study and lots of encouragement. Learn about Exam content and licensure and find strategies from those who were in your shoes with these resources:
Understand requirements and eligibility
- Get the A to Z of the whole process at the ThisWayToCPA CPA Exam & Licensure Center.
- Find out what it takes to get licensed in your state.
Prepare for the Exam with:
- Tips on how to get ready for testing
- An overview of the Exam and other resources to help you prepare
- The Exam Blueprints, which explain what’s on the Exam, how you’ll be tested and how the content is weighted
- A customizable study companion to help you track progress and stay focused
- This guide to help you form a study group or make the best out of an existing group
- NASBA’s checklist to help you understand all the intricate details of taking the Exam.
Want to be a CPA, but still in school?
ThisWaytoCPA.com is the AICPA's hub for all things Exam prep-whether you're still a student or are preparing for the Exam.
Hear what CPAs have to say about the Exam
- CPA Exam Diaries Exam takers share their experience, advice, dos and don’ts for passing.
- Why is it Important to Take the CPA Exam Sooner Rather Than Later?
Read the latest Exam news