- Meetings are typically one-and-a-half days long and are held twice a year (spring and fall) at locations determined by each group
- Agenda topics for individual meetings are developed by the groups themselves
- Groups have approximately 20-25 members and each group has a chair who helps to arrange meeting logistics and facilitates conversations
- All participants are responsible for their own travel and lodging expenses, along with the meeting registration fee, which is based on cost-sharing
- Meetings account for continuing professional education
If you have questions regarding networking groups, please call us at 1-800-CPA-FIRM or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!
Small Firm Networking Groups (sole practitioners and firms with up to 10 CPAs)
There are currently five Small Firm Networking Groups, and they are all accepting new members! If you are interested in joining one of these groups, email email@example.com for more information.
Group I: November 8-9, 2018 | West Palm Beach, FL
Group II: October 18-19, 2018 | Nashville, TN
Group III: November 8-9, 2018 | Phoenix, AZ
Group IV: October 25-26, 2018 | Branson, MO
AWSCPA Group I: September 20-21, 2018 | Houston, TX
Medium Firm Networking Groups (11-20 CPAs)
There are currently two Medium Firm Networking Groups and Group II is still accepting new members! If you are interested in joining this group, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Group I: October 25-26, 2018 | Austin, TX
Group II: November 8-9, 2018 | San Diego, CA
Large Firm Networking Group (more than 20 CPAs)
There is currently one Large Firm Networking Group and it’s accepting new members! If you are interested in joining this group, email email@example.com for more information.
November 12-13, 2018 | Pasadena, CA
*Click graphic above for PDF of the brochure