There are many decisions that retirees need to make regarding retirement income including sources of income, safe withdrawal rates, and investment changes. These resources will help CPA financial planners understand factors to be considered in the decision-making process with clients.
- The Kitces Report: 20 Years of Safe Withdrawal Rate Research (Non-Members can read this article for free.)
- The Kitces Report: Resolving the Paradox: Is the Safe Withdrawal Rate Sometimes Too Safe?
- Research Paper: Reducing Retirement Risk With a Rising Equity Glidepath by Michael Kitces and Wade Pfau
- Research Paper: Retirement Risk, Rising Equity Glidepaths, and Valuation-Based Asset Allocation by Michael Kitces and Wade Pfau
- Expanding the Framework of Safe Withdrawal Rates
- Understanding Safe Withdrawal Rates (3 part webcast series)
- Session 1: Understanding Safe Withdrawal Rates (Non-Members can view this recording for free.)
- Session 2: The Impact of Market Valuation on Safe Withdrawal Rates
- Session 3: Expanding the Framework of Safe Withdrawal Rates
- The Impact of Market Valuation on Safe Withdrawal Rates (Non-Members can listen to this podcast for free.)
- Retirement Income Strategies and Recent Research
- Safe Withdrawal Rates (PFP/PFS members: Sign into Broadridge Advisor to access this and other customizable content for your clients.)
- Safe Withdrawal Rates (Non-members: Access this sample of customizable Broadridge content.)