The Retiree’s Cost of Care Barometer is a comprehensive planning tool designed to help you measure retiree health care costs and help deliver funding solutions and planning advice tailored to your clients’ unique needs. Designed by James A. Shambo, CPA (Retired), this software will help you unveil the mystery of health care costs. Key features of the software include:
- Sample out of pocket cost estimates
- Part B, Part D and Medigap Calculators
- Quicktake pressure gauges to see immediate impact of changes
- And much more!
Check out the User’s Guide designed to help you understand
- how to use the software
- resources for estimating longevity and other key assumptions
- how to start the conversation about health care with your clients
There will be an upcoming interactive demonstration in late April to help walk users through the software in a virtual setting, offering a question and answer period. Watch the weekly PFP Newsletter for an announcement on details.